Ivory Tower has announced the the full list of The Crew 2 update 1.29 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which adds support for Season 9 of the racer. This includes the addition of the Race Creator and Dual Currency purchases among other content, as detailed below.
- [Added] Race Creator is here!
- Players now have the ability to create, publish, and share their own races.
- [Added] The Crew Motorfest Collection Import information.
- [Added] 4 New Stories will be available in Episode 1 and will be focusing on the background of some of the hosts in The Crew Motorfest: Malu, Pierce, Jim, and Toji.
- Episode 1 will also have the ‘Road to O’ahu’ new event.
- [Added] Dual Currency Purchases.
- Introducing Dual Currency purchases, you can complete the purchase of a vehicle with another currency if you are missing the full amount of one currency.
- [Added] Activity Tickets updated with screenshots accurately representing the events.
- [Added] 93 Vanities, 58 Included in the Motorpass
- Horns: 11 items
- Nitros : 14 items
- Outfits: 6 items
- Rooftops: 10 items
- Smokes: 10 items
- Tires: 21 items
- Underglows: 16 items
- Window Tints: 5 items
- [Added] 81 New bundles throughout the season.
- 19 Summit Bundles
- 24 Custom Bundles
- 19 Vanity Bundles
- 19 Basic Bundles
- New vehicle highlights in HQ’s and new Vanity Shop rotation each week.
- [Added] 19 New LIVE Summits
- [Added] 4 New stories have been added for this Season.
- 2 Long stories.
- 2 Medium stories.
- [Added] Brand new Motorpass split into 2 episodes.
- Each episode containing exclusive vehicle and vanity rewards.
- 64 Fame-based Seasonal challenges, 32 per episode. Motorpass
- [Fixed] Can no longer see patches of grass south Miami concrete.
- [Added] New PvE Events.
- 1 New Mixed Event ‘Road to O’ahu’
- [Added] Race Creator Tool
- [Added] Community Races Tab
- [Added] 24 New vehicles.
Fixed] Mclaren 765LT no longer has incorrect widebody fender offset
[Source – The Crew 2 Patch Notes]